Lyma Laser in CA
A revolutionary clinical-grade laser for at-home use that visibly reduces signs of aging for all skin tones without causing pain or irritation.
Created in partnership with a craniofacial surgeon, this is the first laser with clinical-strength to be FDA-approved for at-home use. The LYMA laser employs the same technology used in hospitals for decades to heal and regenerate, and penetrates more deeply into the skin than any other treatment available outside of a doctor’s office or medical spa. Typically, lasers use controlled thermal damage to stimulate healing and collagen production. This innovative device, however, triggers a genetic switch inside each cell telling them not to die off, but to recharge, regenerate, and repair. The destruction of healthy skin cells is reversed and skin looks remarkably firmer, smoother, and more even.
- Safe and effective for all skin tones on both face and body
- Light is cold, painless, and features diffused retina protection to be safe for the eyes without goggles
- Operating at 500mW power at the 808nm wavelength, this laser can safely reach not only the deepest layers of the skin, but also the fat and muscle tissue underneath
- Firms, reduces fine lines and dark spots, improves texture and tone, and calms rosacea
- Instructs the existing cells to produce more proteins to fight free radicals, leading to more collagen and elastin
- Includes Active Mist, formulated with concentrated oxygen and Orchistem™ stem cell technology to boost blood flow and efficacy of the laser treatment
- Included Priming Serum delivers the deepest cellular regeneration possible, optimizing the performance of The LYMA Active Mist and Laser
- This set includes: Medical-grade 500mW LYMA Laser, LYMA Active Mist, LYMA Priming Serum, Travel pouch, USB battery charger, Battery, and LYMA authenticity card